Thursday, August 22, 2013

FC Barcelona-Camp Nou stadium

SoGoal Messi! I am not doubt that you  are surely know Who Messi is! Yeah the best football player in the world from fc Barcelona.  I had been to this Camp Nou stadium for 2 times to see the museum and shopping ! Don't think I am Barcelona fans anyway! I am Red devils ( Manchester United) since 5 years ago. I just bought jersey and accessories  for my cousins and me . Actually i wanna complete my collections.( I am collecting magnet from every football club in Europe) lol!  This museum is really big and damn  AMAZING !  Unfortunately I cannot watch the match because I need to go somewhere outside Barcelona! (secret palace!) . 
That's my new jersey! Hahahahah for the first time I got  the real one !babahaha ! Let's take a look what's inside comp mou stadium! 
That's the trophy for winning the liga champion ! Pretty cool ! It's in the museum ! Here we gooooooo!!!!!
 Camp Nou stadium - Fc Barcelona!
 C'est trés grand ! Ambience sympa aussi! Voila voila! Jouez football! 
    Hmmm! Last but not least, time to shopping ! 
And the funny thing I bought the chips just because  of Barca snack! The taste is comme si comme ça/ soso lalaa!!!  
Hmmm pmmmm  sorry for uploading the pics  that there is me on it. Ahhaha *narcisme* 

By the way lets go to to a bit up of Barcelona ! Je vais *upload* at ecrire ke blog aprés je peux dormir bien! À bientot mes amis❤❤💋💋💋

No comments:

Post a Comment